Friday, January 20, 2012

1st 5th and 6th Amendment gone. 2nd Amendment soon...


Why Grandpa carries a gun.
Please take time to read this and pay particular attention to "A Little Gun History" about half way down.

Why Grandpa carries a gun scroll way down
PEOPLE ASK WHY?

Why Carry a Gun?
 My old grandpa said to me 'Son, there comes a time in every man's life when he stops bustin' knuckles and starts bustin' caps and usually it's when he becomes too old to take an ass whoopin.'

>I don't carry a gun to kill people.
>I carry a gun to keep from being killed.
> 
>I don't carry a gun to scare people.
>I carry a gun because sometimes this world can be a scary place.
> 
>I don't carry a gun because I'm paranoid.
>I carry a gun because there are real threats in the world.
>
>I don't carry a gun because I'm evil.
>I carry a gun because I have lived long enough to see the evil in the world.
>
>I don't carry a gun because I hate the government.
>I carry a gun because I understand the limitations of government.
>
>I don't carry a gun because I'm angry.
>I carry a gun so that I don't have to spend the rest of my life hating myself for failing to be prepared.
>
>I don't carry a gun because I want to shoot someone.
>I carry a gun because I want to die at a ripe old age in my bed, and not on a sidewalk somewhere tomorrow afternoon.
>
>I don't carry a gun because I'm a cowboy.
>I carry a gun because, when I die and go to heaven, I want to be a cowboy.
>
>I don't carry a gun to make me feel like a man.
>I carry a gun because men know how to take care of themselves and the ones they love.
>      
>I don't carry a gun because I feel inadequate.
>I carry a gun because unarmed and facing three armed thugs, I am inadequate.      
>
>I don't carry a gun because I love it.
>I carry a gun because I love life and the people who make it meaningful to me.      
>
>Police protection is an oxymoron.
>Free citizens must protect themselves.
>Police do not protect you from crime, they usually just investigate the crime after it happens and then call someone in to clean up the mess.
>      
>Personally, I carry a gun because I'm too young to die
>and too old to take an ass whoopin'.....author unknown (but obviously brilliant)
>      
>**********************************************
>A LITTLE GUN HISTORY
> 
>In 1929, the Soviet Union established gun control.       
>From 1929 to 1953, about 20 million dissidents, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated.
>       ------------------------------
> 
>In 1911, Turkey established gun control.
>From 1915 to 1917, 1.5 million Armenians, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated.      
> ------------------------------
> 
>Germany established gun control in 1938 and from 1939 to 1945, a total of 13 million Jews and others who were unable to defend themselves were rounded up and exterminated.
> ------------------------------      
> 
>China established gun control in 1935.
>From 1948 to 1952, 20 million political dissidents, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated.
>       ------------------------------
> 
>Guatemala established gun control in 1964.
>From 1964 to 1981, 100,000 Mayan Indians, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated.        
> 
>Uganda established gun control in 1970.
>From 1971 to 1979, 300,000 Christians, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated.        
> 
>Cambodia established gun control in 1956.
>From1975 to 1977, one million educated people, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated.
>       -----------------------------
> 
>Defenseless people rounded up and exterminated
>in the 20th Century because of gun control: 56 million.
>------------------------------
>
>You won't see this data on the US evening news, or hear politicians disseminating this information.
> 
>Guns in the hands of honest citizens save lives and property
>and, yes, gun-control laws adversely affect only the law-abiding citizens.
> 
>Take note my fellow Americans, before it's too late!
> 
>The next time someone talks in favor of gun control, please remind them of this history lesson.
> 
>With guns, we are 'citizens'.      
>Without them, we are 'subjects'.
>
>During WW II the Japanese decided not to invade America because they knew most       Americans were ARMED!
> 
>If you value your freedom, please spread this anti gun-control message to all of your friends.      
>
>The purpose of fighting is to win.      
> 
>There is no possible victory in defense.       
> 
>The sword is more important than the shield, and skill is more important than either.
> 
>The final weapon is the brain.
> 
>All else is supplemental.      
> 
>SWITZERLAND ISSUES EVERY HOUSEHOLD A GUN!      
>SWITZERLAND'S GOVERNMENT TRAINS EVERY ADULT THEY ISSUE A RIFLE.      
>SWITZERLAND HAS THE LOWEST GUN RELATED
>CRIME RATE OF ANY       CIVILIZED COUNTRY IN THE WORLD!!!
> 
>IT'S A NO BRAINER!      
>DON'T LET OUR GOVERNMENT WASTE MILLIONS OF OUR TAX DOLLARS      
>IN AN EFFORT TO MAKE ALL LAW ABIDING CITIZENS AN EASY TARGET.      
>
>I'm a firm believer in the 2nd Amendment!
>If you are too, please forward

No comments:

Post a Comment